Saturday 26 September 2009

26th September

Hii guys :)

I just read bekka's blog from the 12th i think it was. well yeah writing does help but in moderation guys im not sayin go an write random stuff whenever :L

I think she's right on some levels but im not gonna say never go out with your best mate because you need to take risks in situations like that, whether its right or wrong.

Now, im gonna try an explain how i see things like this so bear with me :L.
if you think of "life" as a colouring in book or a blank page or something similar :P
you have to choose which colours your going to use an you normally try to get them to go and not to clash but these risks or w.e are the ones that are gonna clash. sometimes it turns out ok and its better than it was. sometimes its not.

we all do things that we wanna change but we have to learn.
I did something that maybe some people think is wrong. i did too untill it happened. but in the long run it made my picture a hell of a lot more exciting an better. you can't control some things.


so yeah. i know it doesnt make sense probably but its my opinion on bekka's lastblog, sorta .

see ya

Bex x

No comments:

Post a Comment